Сообщения без ответов | Активные темы Текущее время: 17 окт 2018 17:41

Ответить на тему  [ 1 сообщение ] 
 How to Create Public Calendars 
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение How to Create Public Calendars
In the event that you share lots of events and dates together with your friends, family or colleagues, then it's of use to produce a public calendar that may be shared. There are some on line services that permit you to share calendars with others. It may be worth previewing each site to help you see its full group of features. After you have registered for a merchant account at this type of service it is possible to easily share a calendar publicly.

Google Navigate to Google Calendar (see Resources). Subscribe to a Google account if you don't curently have one. Log on to your Google Account. Click "Create Event. " Complete the facts for the event and click "Save. " Click your calendar on the left-hand side to pick it. Click on the downwards arrow alongside it. Click "Share This Calendar. " Click "Make This Calendar Public. " Enter the e-mail addresses of the folks you wish to share your calendar with. Click "Save. " Now others can view your calendar and events. Live See a Live Calendar web site (see Resources). Subscribe to a Live account if you don't have one. Log on to your account. Click "New, " then "Event. " Add the info for a meeting. Click on the "Share" button. Click your calendar. Click "Share Your Calendar Privately With Friends Or Family, " adding the emails of individuals you wish to tell. Or click "Send People A View-only Link" that allows one to notice from the hyperlink. Or click "Make Your Calendar Public" if you would like one to get access to it. Click "Save" to truly save your changes. Yahoo See a Yahoo Calendar web site (see Resources). Subscribe to a Yahoo account if you don't curently have one. Log on to the calendar. Click "New, " to produce calendar entries. Click "Calendar Options > Sharing. " Choose among the listed options. Click "Friends Can View My Calendar, Special Friends May also Modify My Calendar, " "Anyone Can View My Calendar, " or "Anyone Can View My Calendar; Special Friends May also Modify My Calendar" based on your preference. Click "Save. ".

<BR>

Article resource: How to Create Public Calendars

16 окт 2012 20:10
Профиль ICQ WWW
Ответить на тему   [ 1 сообщение ]